On January 21, 2022, the LEONI Business Group Industrial Solutions was acquired by BizLink Holding Inc.. This also includes our business activities in the market Data Communication & Networks.
This website [hosted at leoni.com] remains available until 21 July 2022.
Our business will continue as usual under a new name. You will be able to reach your contact persons as usual using the contact details you are familiar with.
400 G Loopbacks
Our test adapters for QSFP-DD and OSFP interfaces feature:
- 25G per lane NRZ and 50G PAM4 per channel leading to 200G / 400G bandwith
- AC coupled high speed interfaces
- setups of different power levels acc. to MSA
- programmable power dissipation up to 20 W
- communication over I2C Bus with up to 1 MHz
- LEDs for module state indication
- configureable low speed signals allowing testing of all control signals
- housings including heatsink / airflow channels for thermal management
- diagnostic monitoring of voltage and temperature
- EEPROM MAP according to MSA
- temperature rating up to 85°C
- EMC/EMI optimised housing
- hot pluggability
Check your ports with our loopbacks to be ready for 400G and more!
Simply get in touch with us
> SFP Loopbacks
Our loopback test adapters for SFP interfaces support 10 GB and 25 GB total data rate. They are fully SFF compliant and provide a 2-wire serial communication interface for memory map loading. Our test adapters are hot pluggable and thermally designed to operate between 0° to 70 °C (32° to 158 °F).
- Available as 10 GB and 25 GB version
- Extended plug cycle life because of a special contact surface
- Loopback clamps available for 4-port testing simultaneously
- Different pull-tap colour options:
Optional loopback clamp
Our QSFP loopback test adapters support 40 GB and 100 GB total data rate, as well as different power classes. They are available with an optional bicolour LED indicating the operating power mode and also shows if the module is selected by the switch. Our QSFP loopbacks are fully SFF compliant and provide a 2-wire serial communication interface for optimum temperature, voltage monitoring as well as memory map loading. Our test adapters are hot pluggable and thermally designed to operate between 0° to 70 °C (32° to 158 °F).