This is the cabling system to use when you need ultra-short installation times, maximum electrical performance and future-proofing for your data center (e.g. 40 Gbit/s cross links) and office environment (40 Gbit/s to the desk/consolidation point applications).
The MegaLine® Connect100 system already satisfies all of the requirements for the IT networks of tomorrow. Numerous advantages, especially in terms of performance and future viability, make this innovative solution the clear leader among the cabling systems – and that applies for TCO criteria too.
With MegaLine® Connect100, upgrades or migrations can be performed with minimum effort and without costly reinstallation work. The modular design also offers straightforward upgrading from category 6A to category “8.2” using the existing cabling infrastructure.
A future-proof design
- Exchangeable jack modules offer various performance levels (cat 6A/cat “8.2”)
- Ready for 40 Gbit/s
A wise investment
- Exchangeable jack modules offer various performance levels (Cat. 6A/Cat. “8.2”)
- Forward and backward compatibility
- Value retention by means of cable plugs
- For all classes (EA to Channel II) and categories (6A to “8.2”), including multimedia and ready for 40 Gbit/s
- High EMC/alien crosstalk by design
- PoE and PoE Plus
- Independent certification (GHMT PVP programme)
- System warranty
- A one-stop complete solution
- Single, multi-use cable connection
- Exchangeable jack modules offer various performance levels
- Modular, telescopic patch panels
- Low maintenance and service costs
- Short upgrade times
- Rapid installation
- Preassembled links (short downtimes)