On January 21, 2022, the LEONI Business Group Industrial Solutions was acquired by BizLink Holding Inc.. This also includes our business activities in the market Data Communication & Networks.
This website [hosted at leoni.com] remains available until 21 July 2022.
Our business will continue as usual under a new name. You will be able to reach your contact persons as usual using the contact details you are familiar with.
ParaLink® Cables for use in data centers
Increasingly high transmission speeds not only call for high quality cables but also make increasingly greater demands on the connecting components. These two parameters are crucial for the efficiency of the transmission channel.
Our high speed cables in the ParaLink® portfolio meet the demands of this growing challenge. All ParaLink® cables with parallel pairs are designed for differential I/O connections for servers, routers, switches, data storage devices and other applications requiring high data transmission speeds of up to 25 Gb/s per channel such as IEEE or Infiniband.
The cables are available with different jacket materials and structures. A number of products are VDE, UL and CSA recognised and are therefore suitable for the American market.
Thanks to our patented unique skin-foam-skin technology, the cables' transmission properties have been optimised using extremely stable and uniformly structured dielectrics. This means that very narrow diameters have been achieved.
Advantages at a glance
- Suck-out free frequency range up to 26 GHz
- Excellent NEXT performance
- Cable design for IEEE 100 Gb Ethernet standard (4x25 Gb/s) and Infiniband EDR applications
- Available with halogen free and flame retardant outer jacket (LSZH)
- Available in a range of AWG sizes (24, 26, 28, 30)
- UL recognized acc. to UL 758 AWM
- Available as single pair cables in 100, 90 and 85 ohm