ParaLink® Cables for use in data centers
Increasingly high transmission speeds not only call for high quality cables but also make increasingly greater demands on the connecting components. These two parameters are crucial for the efficiency of the transmission channel.
The LEONI high speed cables in the ParaLink® portfolio meet the demands of this growing challenge. All ParaLink® cables with parallel pairs are designed for differential I/O connections for servers, routers, switches, data storage devices and other applications requiring high data transmission speeds of up to 25 Gb/s per channel such as IEEE or Infiniband.
The cables are available with different jacket materials and structures. A number of products are VDE, UL and CSA recognised and are therefore suitable for the American market.
Thanks to our patented LEONIzell® technology, the cables' transmission properties have been optimised using extremely stable and uniformly structured dielectrics. This means that very narrow diameters have been achieved.
Advantages at a glance
- Suck-out free frequency range up to 26 GHz
- Excellent NEXT performance
- Cable design for IEEE 100 Gb Ethernet standard (4x25 Gb/s) and Infiniband EDR applications
- Available with halogen free and flame retardant outer jacket (LSZH)
- Available in a range of AWG sizes (24, 26, 28, 30)
- UL recognized acc. to UL 758 AWM
- Available as single pair cables in 100, 90 and 85 ohm