FlexLine® Coaxial cables
LEONI develops and manufactures coaxial and multi coaxial cables for a wide range of applications in telecommunications (e.g. microwave technology, UMTS, LTE). Data and signals can be transmitted without interference in a variety of frequency ranges.
LEONI coaxial cables feature excellent electromagnetic shielding and a uniform foaming of the dielectric. One of LEONI's specialities is the skin-foam-skin extrusion (LEONIzell®).
In addition to the customised product solutions, our product portfolio also contains:
- Single shielded coaxial cable with foil
- Single shielded coaxial cable without foil
- Coaxial cable with foil, double shielded
- Double shielded coaxial cable with foil
- Coaxial cable with corrugated copper jacket and foamed dielectric
- Low attenuation
- Highly flexible
- Flame resistant and halogen free
- Different RG types available
- For indoor and outdoor use
- VDE, UL and CSA approval
- Small outer diameter