Safe connections for antennas and base stations in mobile networks
Jumper cables of the FlexLine® product family for mobile networks from LEONI consist of high-quality coaxial cables and perfectly harmonised connectors. They are installed to connect the antenna with mobile network base stations and to connect the Remote Radio Head (RRH) safely to the antenna in modern Fiber to the Antenna (FTTA) systems. LEONI also offers fiber optic, data, power and hybrid cables for those Remote Radio installations.
FlexLine® jumper cables are available in dimensions of ¼", 3/8" and ½". They are resistant to both, cold and weathering as well as being waterproof in accordance with IP 68 and can therefore be used in outdoor environments.
The LEONI cable systems are manufactured according to customer specifications and are available with a range of jacket materials, connector combinations and in different lengths.
- designed for outdoor applications under extreme climatic conditions
- highly flexible with small bending radii
- high shielding effectiveness with 120 dB
- low passive intermodulation IM3 -160 dBc (-117 dBm @ 2 x 43 dBm carriers)
- sealed between connector and cable jacket
- waterproof acc. to IP 68 (according to IEC 529)
- available with cable jackets of polyethylene (PE) or flame retardant non-corrosive material (FRNC)