DAC (direct attach copper) cable systems for SFP56 interfaces
LEONI SFP56 copper cables are the ideal high speed interconnect for reliable 50 Gbit/s transmission between servers, routers, switches and storage systems in data centers. 10 or 25 Gbit/s DACs can easily be upgraded with SFP56 cables making them a cost-effective alternative for 40 Gbit/s high speed interconnects. LEONI SFP56 cables conform with the IEEE 802.3cd specification and support 50 Gbit/s Ethernet.
We provide SFP56 DAC cables in AWG sizes 24, 28, 30 and 32. In addition to PVC versions, the assemblies are available with halogen or lead-free unique elastomer outer jackets and certified according to UL 13 CL2 in compliance with CSA FT4.
- Supporting 50 Gbit/s
- Designed with ParaLink® copper bulk cables
- Industry leading signal integrity with low NEXT, FEXT, insertion loss and jitter
- Superior mechanical performance
- Optimised paddle card design for 56 Gbit/s
- Conforming to SFF 8402 and IEEE 802.3cd
- Low power consumption
- Customised solutions and breakout versions available