DAC (direct attach copper) cable systems for SFP28 interfaces
SFP28 (Small Form-Factor Pluggable) or 25GBASE-CR4 was designed for differential I/O interconnections for servers, routers, switches and storage systems. Active and passive SFP28 copper cables from LEONI minimise cost, power and latency in the connection of network ports used in high density data centres and high performance computing environments. They confirm to IEEE 802.3bj, SFF 8402, InfiniBand and the 25 Gb/s Ethernet network protocol. LEONI provides SFP28 DAC cables in AWG sizes 24, 26, 28, 30 and 32 as passive solutions with transmission lengths of up to 6 m (20 ft) and as active versions with lengths of 15 m (49 ft).
LEONI SFP28 copper assemblies are constructed with ParaLink® copper cables using the LEONIzell® dielectric technology. This dielectric technology enables optimum flexure performance over a small bending radius, while maintaining up to a 10 percent lower insertion loss than the industry average.
All active and passive SFP28 DAC assemblies from LEONI are available with halogen or lead-free unique elastomer outer jackets and certified according to UL 13 CL2 in compliance with CSA FT4.
- Supporting 25 Gb/s over 6 m/16 ft (passive) and 15 m/49 ft (active)
- Designed with ParaLink® copper bulk cables
- Industry leading signal integrity with low NEXT, FEXT, insertion loss and jitter
- Superior mechanical performance
- Optimised paddle card design for passive and active assemblies with repeater or retimer
- Conforming to SFF 8402, IEEE 802.3bj and InfiniBand
- Low power consumption
- Customised solutions available